A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

GOLD METALLIC BURBERRY TRENCH COAT



 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE METALLIC LEATHER BURBERRY TRENCH COATS FOR SPRING 2013!!!!!!  

 (photo from allegrocreativedesigns.wordpress.com)

This metallic green one with blue sleeves is my FAVORITE!!!
(photo from fashionavecpassion.com)




  
I purchased the coat in GOLD...one of my FAVORITE colors.  I love that it is such a classical coat but so flashy at the same time.  This color is also so versatile.
 



 
 






I really LOVE the combination of gold with leopard print. So, I matched my coat with my leopard print Dior saddle bag and leopard print Christian Louboutins.   
 

 




 


I just love the combination of my Dior leopard print bag and leopard print Louboutins because they both have a hint of red that brings the two together so nicely. (Did you notice the red on both?)


So, then...I thought I would try something else with my lovely Gold Burberry Leather Trench Coat...since I am a fan of all gold...and Elie Saab!
(photo from skinnygossip.com) 
(Does anyone remember Elie Saab's all gold Spring 2007 collection?  The models were literally dressed in gold from head to toe, including accessories. This is one of my favorite collections from one of my favorite designers!!! And I love that he is Lebanese!!!)  

So, I went for the all gold look, and matched my coat with my gold Chanel bag and gold Manolo Blahniks.







close up of my Chanel bag and Manolo Blahnik shoes.
 
 
 
Since it's been a tiny bit cooler than usual in Dubai, I used any excuse to bring out my boot collection (and you will see more in future posts). Here, I am wearing a pair of gold Jimmy Choo boots which I absolutely LOVE.
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits!! Where did you get those boots???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much leopard...but generally good pieces.

    ReplyDelete