A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Picks (Heels) for Spring 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL OF YOU! 
 
For my final post of 2012, I decided to display a list of SOME of my FAVORITE heels for Spring 2013.  There were SOOOOOOOOO many to choose from....but here are my final picks! Enjoy!!!  
 
 
 
 
 
 Christian Louboutin Booties
 

 
Altuzarra Strappy Boots


Jimmy Choo Belle Turquoise and Gold Heels
 
 


Jimmy Choo Turquoise Metallic Diffuse Heels


Miu Miu Capretto leather lame embellished platforms
 
 

 

Nicholas Kirkwood Floral Heel Printed Pumps

 

Chris Benz heels


Jeremy Scott boots


Charlotte Olympia Polly Leopard Print Calf Hair Pumps



Charlotte Olympia Priscilla Glitter Platform Pumps



Charlotte Olympia Love Me Heart Applique Pumps
Gold Chanel Platforms
 
 
 
Prada Studded Metallic Sandals
 

Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment