A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meghan Fabulous Dress

I remember first seeing this BREATHTAKING dress in a magazine years ago while living in Canada.  I had never heard of"Meghan Fabulous" at the time.  I searched the magazine for a contact number and called a number in Los Angeles. They told me that this was a new designer.  So, the dress was not being mass produced at the time, and if I wanted one I would have to place a special order AND the dress would not be the same...it would be a similar dress. So, sadly, I didn't order it.
A FEW YEARS LATER, after I moved to Dubai, it was by stroke of good luck that I walked into Bloomingdales at Dubai Mall....and THERE IT WAS!!! THE MEGHAN FABULOUS DRESS I had seen in a magazine years ago.  Well, I just simply had to buy it!  That dress was waiting for me!!!  Ha! Ha!
 
My Meghan Fabulous Dress!!






 
 
 
 My Turquoise Chanel Bag (turquoise is my favorite color!!)I love this bag!  I keep telling the Dubai Chanel stores that Chanel needs to come out with Maxis and Jumbos in this color!!!!!!!!!!
 




 
 Dolce & Gabanna Shoes (that totally match the colors of my dress!) You would have thought the dress was made for these shoes (or vice versa)!!
 



Check out Shakira wearing the same dress in a magazine before the dress was manufactured for retail stores!!

(photo from lapasserellemontreal.com)
 

2 comments: