A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pink Leopard Blumarine Dress and Hot Pink Chanel Bag

Do you remember this AMAZING Blumarine collection????  This is one of my favorites. I waited months for this collection to become available in Dubai.  Check out the pink dress I bought below.  I bought a matching belt with it.  I bought it in another color, which I will post soon!
photo from redcarpet-fashionawards.com) 
 
 I bought this Golden straw hat from Harvey Nichols in Dubai
 Pink Leopard Blumarine Dress and matching belt



 Hot Pink Maxi Chanel Bag

If you look closely, you will see the matching pink leopard Blumarine belt which was sold separately.
 Hot Pink Patent Maxi Chanel Bag!!! I love this bag!  Check out future posts for more of my Chanel maxi collection!!!
Beige Kelton Fringe Boots.  These boots are sooooo fun! When you walk the fringes sway.  They are sooo comfortable too!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Chanel collection !
    Like your outfit.
    Naima
    so-glamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naima! Keep checking back for more! I've got lots more!! I see you have a blog too! I will check it out!!! Suhair

      Delete