A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

WHAT'S GOLD AND SPARKLES!

 

There are only five days left until New Year's!!! So what a great excuse to bring out my gold and sparkly clothes and accessories!!!  Check out my posts especially during the next few days for more GOLD and SPARKLES!!! 
 
AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW ME IFYOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!!

 
 
I am wearing my Cinema gold sequined leggings that I bought from Bugatti in Dubai.  

 
 
 
These are my gold Le Silla pumbs with crystals on the star. I bought these in Italy.


 
 


By the way, I am standing on one of my favorite chairs.  It's a leopard print Dolce & Gabanna chair. 


 

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SHOES AND THE JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete