A snapshot of my Chanels, shoe collection, and more!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Snakeskin and Fur

 

It's not snowing in Dubai BUT it is December...so, what a great excuse to put on a white fur outfit!
 
 
 I'm wearing one of my FAVORITE coats. This is a white fox fur coat that I purchased in Los Angeles.  It is soooooo soft. 
 

 
This is also one of my FAVORITE bags.  It's a snakeskin Valentino bag that I purchased from a Valentino boutique in Dubai.
 
 

...and of course, this is also one of my FAVORITE boots...my snakeskin Dolce & Gabanna boots that I purchased from Harrods in London.  They were the last pair...size 35...and I was so lucky to fit into them!

 
I LOVE the two together!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Looooove all your outfits. Glamorous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much!!! Please keep watching and tell your friends about this blog if you like it. I just started it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, I love the snakeskin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!!! If you like this blog, please give me a facebook like and/or follow it!!! I have sooo much more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete